Halloween pictures

This outfit is so cute. It was a gift from my friend Jeanna. It is a little owl hat with owl mittens. the sweater came with it too. Adorable little guy!


Everett was a cute little skeleton. I know the socks don't match. Oh well.


Emma was a cute little puppy dog. She really wanted to be a giraffe. The costumes we saw were way too small for our little growing girl.


Emma Cheezin' it up


Chris was dracula and I was his wife.
We went to visit Nana. She made halloween cupcakes that Emma was excited about.




My white makeup was starting to rub off.

You probably didn't recognize him with hair and dark eyebrows. I think he looks cute. I especially like the chest hair. He is showing off his manliness.

Halloween was fun this year. This is the first year that Chris and I dressed up. He didn't want to do it at first, but I am glad that he did. You're awesome Chris!!!

No comments: