Lately Everett has been playing with this toy car and rolling it around everywhere. He is all boy. I love it. He also loves balls and watching the balls go into the basketball hoop in his bedroom.


Everett in his big boy chair watching a movie and eating a snack. He is getting so big.


I love my kids. they are so cute. Lately I have been teaching Emma at home instead of putting her in preschool. She is learning to read and is doing really well. She is learning to write and use a pencil. That we have to work on a little. She does well when she is not zoning. I am working on my patience. She is a good student and is loving school, but always wants it to be art time.

Everett and my sock. It is one of his favorite things to carry around with him. I don't know.


I know these are horrible pictures. I got this wig for Chris for Halloween and the kids loved wearing them. Emma thought it was the coolest thing to wear. She is getting excited for halloween.


Everett is my cute little punk.

I went to Joann's the other day to look for an instruction manuel for my serger that my mother in law gave to me and as I walked in the store all of the fall decorations were up and it totally got me in the mood for fall. the only problem is is that the seasons don't change in Arizona. I am sad about that. I have decided that I need to bring the seasons into my home. I will just have to hit the sales and wait until I have the money. I am looking forward to homemade pumpkin pies. Mmmmm. I love the colors of fall. I love the smells of fall. my favorite candle smell is called "Leaves" from bath and body works' candles. I could smell it all day. It is so fragrant and fills your whole house with yummy goodness. I love it.

Chris came to Yuma Thursday evening and left today, Sunday. It was good to spend some time with him. The kids loved to play with daddy. Everett now says "Hi dad." It is so cute and sweet. I hate that he is not here full time yet. We have been praying that work here will pick up and that he will be here full time. He is coming back tuesday, but is not staying the night and I won't get to spend much time with him. I have had way too much time by myself. I am glad that we can skype though. At least we can see eachother.

No comments: