Pictures Galore!

Bath Time




Emma and Everett love to take baths. Everett loves to splash and take Emmas toys. Naughty Baby, as Emma says it.




Such a happy clean boy. Look at those teeth.






I wonder if I can stick this ball in my mouth?


















What a beautiful girl. She hides her toys under the basket so Everett can't take them.












Emma sharing her toy with Everett.



How sweet.




Hmmm, I wonder what this does?


The other day I checked the mail and I got a $10.00 gift card from kohl's. I got Emma and I a dress practically for free. I love that store. They have cute things there and at a reasonably good price. I will have to put a picture of my dress in later. Emma is cute in hers. I should get her a shirt to go underneath though. I am running out of shirts for her. She is getting so big.



Emma posing for the camera






































Grandpa and Grandma Green came to Yuma to visit and make a trip to Algodones in Mexico. While they were here they gave Everett his birthday gift. We loved having them here. Thanks for the gifts. They love them.


What is it?







It's a ball!


















Emma got a gift too!








Grandpa showing Emma how it works






















Poor Everett has been wanting mommy more than usual. He is cutting more teeth.








We were in the bathroom and I decided I wanted to paint her face. She loves getting her face painted. This is what she asked for.










My cute little pizza eating boy
I made homemade pizza on Saturday. I love homemade pizza. The dough is easy to make and then you throw on your ingredients and voila. Love it!






Going swimming. We had a lot of fun swimming today. Everett was down for a nap and Emma and I went swimming. The pool is right next door. I love it. We have been swimming quite a bit.

























Just Relaxing in the floaty wearing a floaty



Soaking up the sun with my white skin. Ahhh!





Time to go and Emma has to put her hand in the water. We would still be there if it were her choice.


No comments: