Just a bunch of randomness

Christmas Eve pictures


Chris' brother Mike and his awesome wife Sandy.


I tried to get this picture to where I wanted it but it just isn't working. Oh well! this is a picture of a sting ray. you can read more later. It looks like an alien

This is our kitten TigerLilly. She is my little buddy as you can see. This is how she normally is when I am sitting on a chair or laying in bed. Silly girl.

Just a random photo in case you forgot what i look like. Hee hee. Emma all decked out in her wings and cape with mask and a hat that I cut out of a jacket that was too small. I kept the zipper on though. It works really well. Not a bad idea.

If you can see in this picture I cut out the arms of the jacket and sewed them on her wings to help keep them on her arms. she loves them.

No comments: