Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to my grandma's house here in Kansas. A good number of people came. The food was really delicious. Chris and I made pumpkin pies the night before. Good thing too because I would have gone crazy the next day trying to make the rolls and the pie at the same time. The pie turned out perfect, as it always does every time. The rolls were also very scrumdidilyumptious. I could have just eaten that and been happy. Okay, not really. All of the food that I had was very good that everyone else made. Mmmm! I can't wait until Thanksgiving next year.
Now that Thanksgiving is over it is the Christmas season. Our tree is up and our stockings are hung on the hutch with care while yummy candy cane hershey kisses get eaten all up. While I in my footy pajamas and Chris in his too sit in front of the Christmas tree playing a game of Skip-bo.
I should make my own 'twas the night before Christmas' story. Maybe I will put it in my Christmas card blog. To be continued...
Well, I hope everyone had a really good thanksgiving and that you remember all of the things that you are grateful for. I am grateful for Thrift stores, my family, the Savior which is most important, the gospel, my callings to help me grow spiritually, my home and much much more.
Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Monica said...

good to see you're blogging often! Love you sis, Matt

sherra said...

I am glad you had a good tanksgiving, I miss you!!!