Happy Birthday breakfast to Me!
This is my birthday breakfast. Chris made me an omelet with some turkey bacon. It was delicious. That's my idea of how bacon should be. 















Beautiful emma with her omelet. Isn't she so beautiful in the morning!
Say Cheese!
I was just taking pictures of Emma and she was glad to pose for me. She is so fun. I wanted to get the most candid pictures and got this one. 


Out with the old and in with the New. Well, new to us.  One day Chris came home with the van that you see behind the Lumina. It is a Stow-and-Go. If we could get any other car it would be a Stow-and-Go. the only thing I didn't like about it is that it didn't have a dvd player in it. You can't have everything right. Well, to make a long story short, we test drove the van for about a month. Every time we called the dealer he kept telling us to just keep it another night and he will call us the next day. This went on for about a month. So we drove the van with no payments.  The only problem we had was that they didn't give us a dealer tag. I didn't get pulled over at all. the reason for this picture is I just wanted to take a picture with my very first car that dad gave me. It was a great car and gave me very little trouble. 
Now, we didn't get that orange van but we did get a van, and I like it better than the orange one. Plus it doesn't smell like cigarette smoke. It also has a dvd player in it which will make for nice road trips. Ooooh, Ahhhhhh! 



Project time!
This was one of my projects that I had. I made a "Hooter hider." It was really easy. I found some instructions on the internet and got the materials and then just followed the instructions. I really enjoyed it. I got the material, corset boning and some D Rings. It didn't take me very long to do. Also, it was really inexpensive. I can do that!






Play Time at the Park
Emma looking up at the sky. I have no idea what caught her attention.                             

One, two, three, GO!






Emma is a little zoner. She reminds me of Kayla

She loves the park. She especially loves the swings. When we are at home she thinks that she can use the couch as her slide or me or Chris. She is silly. She will turn the big pillow of our couch on its side and sit on it and pretend she is sliding down and says "Whee!" She has such an imagination. 





TI-GG-ERRRRR
Emma loves Winnie the Pooh and when she saw herself in this Tigger outfit she was so excited. 



Look at me, love me, then look at me some more!!!
I think Emma looks so cute in her hat that I made her last year. I had to get her picture. 





Zekelford the kitty
He is the sweetest little cat. He is so lovable. Every time I am sitting in a chair reading he has to be right there on top of me so I will love on him and so he can get a little cat nap. 


Jerusha and Chris' kids came over the other day and Davis picked him up and asked if I would let him keep Zeke. He told me he would give me his cat in exchange. Mmmm, Let me think about it.....Nope! He is too cute and sweet to part with. Such a cute kitty!!!



Just think of Sanford and Sons. Need I say more!?


Actually, Dad came over to help Chris in the Attic to put down some insulation and this was what both of them wore up there. Ingredients needed then you could be Sanford too: one pair of goggles, a hairnet from a lunch lady, and a face mask thingy mabobber. 


The Living Room Project
If you remember the before picture of our living room, this is the somewhat finished product of what we have done so far. 

1 comment:

Angie Gray said...

Ooh, I am so behind on blogging! It is nice to read all your updates. Great job on all your projects. Emma is darling. Congrats on your anniversary.