Ahhhh!

So the other day Chris called Wesley to see if I can go in to be induced. Chris is leaving Monday thru Thursday for a training for his job so he can be licensed here in Wichita to work. I am still pregnant. Well, the hospital said that I have to see my doctor and schedule an induction. So we decided to go to the Hunter Health clinic again. We went yesterday and waited for what seemed like an infinity since we had no prior appointment set up. We finally go back to see the doctor about 3 hours later. They check my urine sample, check to see if I am dilated and how effaced I am. I was dilated to a 3 and effaced about 80%. The doctor tells me that there was a little protein in my urine and that my blood pressure was a little high which is a sign of preeclampsia so they wanted to send us to the hospital so they could do some more tests. So, we leave hunter and head to the hospital. They check my blood pressure, take some blood and check my urine. My blood pressure was good, no protein in my urine and the baby was fine. They kept us for a couple of hours still, just to make sure that everything was fine. They wanted to check also to see if I was contracting and see how the baby's heartbeat was. Very little contractions and the baby's heartbeat was awesome. Well, they sent us home and now I have to have a 24 hour urine sample for them, so we have to go back to wesley and get some cups for that. Yay! I am so happy. I just have to continue to be patient. At least I am at a 3 and 80% effaced.

No comments: