Nothing is working & Things I look forward to!

I have been trying everything to get my water to break. I have been unsuccessful. I went to fill up the water jugs at Walmart today. two of them are 3 gallon jugs and two are 5 gallons. I was sure that something might happen. I think that every time I roll over in bed that it will break too. Nope. The placenta is just too strong. I even tried throwing a football. I guess I am just going to have to be patient a little longer! I am utterly miserable and hot and my hormones are always up and down. I started to tear up watching Madagascar this morning while making a baby blanket for our little guy. I finished it today. I had been meaning to make it for a while now and finally decided to do it. It turned out pretty okay. I am not a pro or anything, but it will be warm for him in the winter. Maybe he was waiting for me to make the blanket to come out. Okay, now he can come. Hmm, is there anything else I need to do before he comes? I don't think so.

Things I look forward to:
I look forward to being able to lay on my stomach again, to easily tie my shoes, to paint my toenails without having to catch my breath, being able to sit without having to rest my stomach in between my legs, not swelling and not having cankles (for those of you who don't know what that is it is ankles and calves mixed together). I look forward to doing Turbo Jam again. I look forward to being able to wear smaller clothes and not look like I am wearing a tent. I look forward to being able to shave my legs with ease and washing my feet with no pain when I try to lift my leg. I definitely look forward to not waddling anymore. Most importantly, I look forward to holding my little guy in my arms for the first time!
I guess He is worth the sacrifice.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hurry and have that baby boy!!!! Good luck this week:) Love ya and Happy Birthday,

MnMnO