Something new!

No, it isn't a baby yet! But I did get a new calling again. The Lord just wants to keep me busy learning new things. I was just called yesterday as the Secretary in the Stake Primary. I have never really been in the primary before but I am excited and happy to learn anything that I can. I was in the nursery, but not in the primary with the other kids. When I graduated high school I was a sunbeam teacher, but then I went to the singles ward so that didn't last very long.
Two Sundays ago was when I was asked and when I went into Young Women's for the last time I already felt separated. It is very interesting how that all works. I will miss being with the girls each week, but I will grow in my new calling. I feel like my mission in Young Women's was fulfilled and that I accomplished tons. I worked hard and loved the girls very much. I still love them. They are amazing girls. A good thing is is I am still assistant camp director for this coming camp. I am happy about that. Well, I am unless they call someone else. But the camp director from last camp is still the camp director and she said that I was still her assistant. :D No complaining there. I love camp and love any opportunity to be able to go and be apart of the young women's lives. They truly are amazing girls.
I am a little sad. Chris just left this morning to go to Arkansas for a training and to become certified to work in Wichita. He might have to miss the birth completely. I was hoping and praying that Everett would be here before he left, but the Lord has his own timetable for things. I have to be okay with that. At least he isn't going away for a two or five year mission like the pioneer wives had to deal with. That would be hard.
I am super big and waddling like its nobodies business. I truly look like a penguin when I walk. I will be super happy when he is out of my body. I think I will have another painful recovery, but it won't last long. I am just ready for the recovery part so I can get on with my life.

No comments: